Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G.

Default DIY - Small Segment Jig

Tom Nie said:

Greg,

Now that I've I'm thought of as dumb I might as well prove the theory.

What's "top-posting"?

Tom, I'm sure you'll get _plenty_ of response on this - don your Nomex
flame suit - quickly...

But top posting is the habit of placing your response above the
previous text. Usenet convention and Netiquette maintains that this
is improper for numerous reasons - regardless of Gate's and Company's
desire to FUBAR Usenet with Outhouse Express.

Most of these threads end up archived, and it makes it easier to read
a thread if the response follows the quoted text, or is interspersed
within - with proper quote delimiters. Like this...

And I've tried www.thevideodoc.com all by itself even and can't get a page
to appear. Yet others act like they've been able to see the pics. Are the
snipes really out tonight so we can go hunting??

Aw, shoot, guys. He figured it out. Snipe hunt's over. g

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus... I mean a web site.
I run my own servers, and it is, in fact, a valid site.
Are you using XP perchance?
The evilest software bloat to ever appear on the market... g

Check your settings in the XP firewall feature or your hardware router
settings. Or go to a Command Prompt and ping my domain.
This should give you some idea if your machine is FUBAR'd.
There is a slim possibility that your ISP blocks it, but I doubt it.
If I knew your IP address and browser type, I could check my server
logs to see if anything is wrong at this end.

Hmm. let's see. You're on Charter, and you appear to be in Georgia or
North Florida. I can't any reason see why there would be a problem.

If you have access to an anonymizer, try browsing to the site from
there instead.

Shoot, I'll just post the pictures to your attention in:
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

FWIW,

Greg G.