Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Nie

Default DIY - Small Segment Jig

Greg,

Now that I've I'm thought of as dumb I might as well prove the theory.

What's "top-posting"?

And I've tried www.thevideodoc.com all by itself even and can't get a page
to appear. Yet others act like they've been able to see the pics. Are the
snipes really out tonight so we can go hunting??

TomNie

"Greg G." wrote in message
Tom Nie said:

Greg,

I can't get the links to come up with anything. What am I doing wrong?

TomNie

You're top-posting, Tom. g
But seriously, I don't know what you could be doing wrong.
You appear to be using Outhouse/IE, so it _should_ work fine.
Could have been the phase of the moon. These are links to .JPG
photos, not web pages - perhaps something in your browser
configuration has gone awry?

I you still can't see them, and want to, I could post them to a.b.p.w.

FWIW,

Greg G.