Posted to rec.woodworking
Bilbo Baggins

Default Black & Decker

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:50:15 -0600, Frank Boettcher
wrote:

Now I'm confused. The servicenet site lists parts in three ways. In
Stock (available immediately, about 95% of all parts), back ordered,
or no longer available. If back ordered there is either a specific
fulfillment date or no date available (usually because the service
buyer/planner has not input it yet). Wonder where your local supplier
is getting all this nebulous and variable delivery information.

Possibly you should go on servicenet, look up the part number and see
for yourself.

Well, since my local supplier is an authorized service center for
DeVilbiss, I would assume that they are getting the parts from the
manufacturer.