Posted to rec.woodworking
Astriapo

Default A blast from the past - Ridgid 1975/76 Calendar

Greg G. wrote:
Norm Dresner said:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:16:45 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
shooter357 quickly quoth:

I'd swear that Miss September/October is actress Colleen Camp

http://www.flickr.com/photos/umpqua/...in/set-917376/

what do you think

Gosh, I had thought he (Peter Gowland) was a better photographer than
that --- he was one of the Glamour Photography "gods" in the 60's and
70's -- but those pictures are just awful, awkward poses, little regard for
lighting ... Maybe we all just knew less back then and accepted it as
good?

Norm

I believe that most 'men' viewing these are not concerned about the
lighting as much as... well... superfluous body parts and bulges. g

I seriously doubt most notice that the girls are posing with tools.

Greg G.

There were girls in the pictures?