Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll

Default The Machinist

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:10:38 GMT, John R. Carroll
wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Ah, that'd be the USP, right? I looked at one of those, bought the

PSP.

Gotcha.

There is a USP but IIRC it's 10mm.

I bought mine because I just like to buy interesting hardware.

I understand. Completely.

I saw a video
running at a gun show demonstrating the safety feature and it was
about what you'd expect. The one I have is fairly old and made in
Austria. I don't think you can get them new in the US today, just
the built in the US ones.

If I needed yet another 9mm, I'd consider one. More than a few in
line
before that, though.

The other reason I made the purchase is that they are "dead guys". I won't
explain beyond that.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.