Posted to uk.d-i-y
Franko

Default Shed Felting (or lack of it supplied)

"Cordless Crazy" wrote in message

pammyt Wrote:
if you were any sort of a man you would build your own shed using
quality materials and save youerself some money. This little woman
does
just that.
Obviously I am more capable then you, a mere man,are.

Yeah, but being a man I cost time in to it! The time taken to design,
plan and buy the timber, then erect the bugger far out weighs the
actual time taken to buy a ready built workshop on-line and erect it in
4 hours!

Plus, I did consider building my own shed but the cost was about the
same. Using proper shiplap was a costly option for that size of shed,
so naturally went for the quicker option.

Efficient man thoughts!!

So again I reinterate... The woman at Waltons was a complete donkey and
not able to grasp a simple concept

--
Cordless Crazy

Here Here!