Posted to uk.d-i-y
David

Default Never thought I'd be better off with oil instead of gas...

In article , Pinot Grigio
Someone@somewhere.? writes
"MM" wrote in message
.. .
...but it's rapidly looking that way, as the BBC News web site is
saying how high gas prices might spark a global recession.

Last time I checked, heating oil was available (1000 litres) at
29.34p.

MM

Talking to my father this morning, he has just spent £500 on oil that would
last him til the middle of January. I know he doesn't shop around, but does
that sound rather a lot for a 4-bed house?

Yes, we spend about 5-600 per year for a large 4 bedroom house
--
David