Posted to uk.d-i-y
Set Square

Default Refused plannig permission for driveway

Thanks for your replies!

We're not in a conservation area. You could be right about it being a
'hot topic' etc as the enviroment agency have been talking about
people swapping lawns for hardstandings and the inpact on wildlife
etc.

There are consultants whom you can employ to help you with planning
appeals - in either direction. One such advertises in some of the free
papers around Warwick, where I live. [Not sure whether your email address is
indicative of a similar location].
--
Cheers,
Set Square