Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

Default Black & Decker

"mike from American Sycamore" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Mr. Bilbo Baggins:

I find your post very upsetting and based on hearsay and not facts.
Fact is: B & D builds for a low end home owner tool and only someone
very frugal would buy anyway. B&D also builds some very nice tools on
the high end. Condiming a whole company based on lies and hearsay is
just plain wrong and unfair. Your statements are not based on facts.
I have sold tools for years and I can tell you from 1000's of
experiences and dealing with customers you get what you pay for. You
buy cheap, you get cheap. I am very active with the management of B&D
and Delta. I am very confident that they will only continue to get
better. My statements are based on fact, not feelngs nor hearsay.
Delta will also take care of their customers. They have too much to
lose if they do not.

I own and use over 30 Delta tools on a dailly bases. I can verify the
quality and support I get from Delta.i
Mike from American Sycamore

I usually admire your posts, but I find this one to be silly. You admit
that you are involved with the company management, and comdem the OP beacuse
he does not use facts, but you provide no facts..just emotion. If B&D is
great company please provide facts.