Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Default Mysterious Part

wrote:
Hi i am looking for a 90 degree flush pipe that screws into the bottom
of the cystern and into the pan.

My Pan doesnt sit directly under the cystern like most toilets and has
this plastic mould that screws in for a flush pipe.

I have been to my local plumbing supply centres and they have all told
me it is a foriegn part that i am unlikely to be able to obtain.

Fine, but what do i do now! i have tried bunging the old pipe up with
silicon sealant but the water keeps finding its way out!!!

Not sure exactly what you mean - couldn't you just bend an
ordinary pipe to fit?