Posted to alt.home.repair
Don

Default American Standard kitchen faucet - white finish flaking off

"Shaun Eli" wrote
I write the date I bought something, and which credit card I used, on
the owner's manual. I toss all the owner's manuals in a box.

It's getting to be a very crowded box, but at least I know where
everything is. And when I go to sell the house, having been organized
could be a selling point... you never know what might impress a buyer.

I put all of our manuals, and there's quite a few of them, in one of the
drawers in the kitchen so they're easy to find.
Our house is now on the market and I believe the next owner will appreciate
it.
I'm also leaving a complete set of blueprints along with the permit package
and inspection schedules with the house too, maybe they'll come in handy if
the next owner ever wants to add on or remodel.
I also stashed a set of blueprints inside a large column in the dining room,
maybe someone will find them a hundred years from now. heh-heh