Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default Save My Marriage!

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Larry Bud" writes:

Dan Espen wrote:
Joe Viola writes:

I dropped my wife's favorite cake dish and the

pedestal base came
off. It's a mushroom shape in profile, coffee cup

sized base with a
dinner dish sized cake dish on top. The original

clear, hard as glass
glue remains on the plate. How do I get this off and

once off, what
type adhesive/glue do I use to reattach the base and

plate? All advice
appreciated.

Save your marriage, go out and buy a replacement nicer

than
what you broke. Putting a cake in it might be a nice

touch.

Screw that. Go out and buy a replacement wife that

isn't so hung up on
an inanimate object which clearly was broken by

accident.

Screw that.

Then he'll be paying for the new wife AND the cake dish.

And the old wife??