Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default A blast from the past - Ridgid 1975/76 Calendar

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:19:50 -0600, "Greg O" wrote:

"Wes Stewart" wrote in message
.. .

PS - I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I just happened to find this on
the Internet and thought some people would get a kick out of it.

Real women, with real boobs, tastefully photographed by one of the
best glamour photographers in the business.. who could be offended?

Sigh.

Let me correct that for you:
Trust me, there is some old biddy, with her hair tied in a tight bun, dress
to her ankles,

who is head of a Womens' Studies department on a campus somewhere
that wants to

stop men from exploiting women and revel in an androgynous (sp?)
totally-equal society.

HTH. :-)

save us sinners for enjoying the view!
Greg