Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steven Briggs

Default Can anyone identify make of this tap?

In message , Set Square
writes
MM wrote:

http://www.visual.basic.freeuk.com/

Thanks.

MM

Apart from being white rather then chrome, it looks remarkably like my
Franke tap - but other makes may be similar, so I can't be certain that
yours is Franke.

It looks very similar to the Franke Danube, but not quite. Knobs are
different...
http://www.insinks.co.uk/acatalog/co...al_Taps_1.html

Having just gone through a tap buying exercise (and bought said Danube
from insinks/Alaris), I fairly certain I've seen your model in one of
the sheds... Wickes or BnQ. If it were Franke, I think it would almost
certainly be clearly branded.
--
steve