Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Tagge's

Default Chinese CFM ? -- Compressor

You bet! I may not remember much from college, but 6.023 times 10 to the
twenty third has worked every time when I needed Avogadro's number.
Thanks for waking the old memory cells
Bert
"Dave" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone here know of a table or spreadsheet anywhere online that will
allow you to estimate the actual approximate CFM rating of a
compressor? Seems to me you ought to be able to measure the length of
time it takes for the tank to reach several different pressures and
then plug that along with the tank size into an equation to get a
reasonable estimate of the true (approximate) CFM. Anyone have
Avogadro's number memorized? If so maybe I could give him a call...