Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Default Hybrid Cars

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Yep and in-line. No in-line gears in the Prius..
"In mechanics, a transmission
** snip pathetic attempt at understanding transmissions by a ****
kicker **

I shall pass your comments on to Wikipedia. I suspect that they will not
be too impressed by your reference to them as "**** kicker".

Since dribble knows everything there is to know about anything, contrary
correct definitions to his are not acceptable. In his little world
efficiencies go over 100%, magnetic devices have magical properties, and
he has a degree. He professes to own every tool known to man but cuts
plastic pipe with a hacksaw when attempting to join it with push on
fittings and floods the street. And claims to work in that sort of field.

I can see that he probably works in a field. Hung on a stick with straw
peeping out from the cuffs of his suit.

You may recall his previous championing of "cataclean", something he
felt impelled to do under a number of aliases. One of the claims was
that the product had been tested and used by Lancashire Constabulary. I
found that interesting since in the past they had been one of my
clients, so I called them and asked about the claim.

Surprise, surprise, it was a false claim.