Brian Lawson

Default Help please with Agent and DSL

Hey Eric,

Let me just say that it CAN be done. It was what I used for the last
3 years until recently. By the way, upgrades for full Agent are free
as a download. Anyway, I had to call my ISP tech department to get
rid of the DSL files that interfered when I went the other way from
DSL back to 56K.

So give them a try. And the best part is you can work with the
computer on-line while still talking to the techs at the same time.

Take care. Good Luck.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 04:18:19 GMT, tesnow@whidbeyDOTcom (Eric R Snow)
wrote:

To all you Agent users:
I just got DSL last friday. I am using full Agent. Since changing I
can recieve e-mail and download messages from newsgroups but can't
post. I am sending this message from home with a dial up connection. I
followed the directions in the help file to get Agent to work with
DSL.