Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default alternative to solder?

werwer wrote:

I have a copper jonint, to a tub, that is in a very tight place. Is
there an
alternative, good alternative, to soldering a copper joint? I don't
want to
burn the house down ... and other things.
thinks

Depending on the details, you could consider a compression fitting.

You might also be able to "move" the final solder joint needed to
someplace easier to get at by doing most of the joints on your
workbench and then putting them in place as an assembly. Again
the details will govern.