Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Hybrid Cars

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
It is a good question. I would expect the answer is "increase" since in
the real world you don't get something for nothing.

More absolute nonsense! This new groups breeds them. The "average" is
around 60mpg in the "real world", about "twice" what an equivalent sized
car would be getting.

Read some real world testing of the vehicle done under scientific
conditions.

How real do you want this world to be? Why don't you ask me and I will
tell you. I have a Prius.

That will be the one which sits on the mantelpiece?

You haven't a clue have you?

See your nurse for some anti-lying tablets.

--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.