Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
TURTLE

Default The Mouse Is Winning The War

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Tim Fischer wrote:
Some good advice here, except I hate glue traps. I've had them
dragged off,

Try the rat size trays, I don't think they will drag that off.

and worse, have had to watch a mouse try to free itself,
getting more and more stuck in the process.

That's how they work. I have a true animal loving daughter (now a zoo
keeper) who when a bit younger informed me I had to rescue the mouse caught
in the glue. She keep that mouse as a pet until it died of old age. BTW
rubbing alcohol will clean the glue off the mouse.

Thius is Turtle.

Oh My Lord , You have one too.

there was 3 cats in my back yard that cought a baby squirrel and was
killing it. They had knocked one eye out and scratched him up till my
wife got out there. So we have now a Baby squirrel in the Utility Room
now to be cared for but doing fine. i like him because he was standing
up to the 3 cat and taking them on.

TURTLE