Dale Randall

Default Jacobs Chuck removal from 1/2in. drill

I am trying to remove a rusty chuck from an old Edison 1/2 inch
reversiable drill. I can't see a set screw but there may have been one
and removed. I have drill model number as T 224316 A . It says
Jacobs Multicraft 5/? to 1/2 in capacity. Hard to read numbers but I
see a ?2- 13 mm. Any one have good idea to remove this ? the chuck
is shot and I am considering cutting off chuck houseing and heating old
chuck with torch till it comes loose. Help?? Thanks.. Dale