Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default Uhhh, horrible flourescent lighting

Bill Stock said:

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:17:50 -0500, Greg G. wrote:

This is the 75g in the Media Room. (That's the room with the 5 32"
televisions sitting in the floor as back-up to the aging projection set -
just can't bear to throw things away or sell them...)

http://webpages.charter.net/videodoc...lants_1_2l.jpg

Very nice. My 10 gallon looks like that, on a much smaller scale of
course. And the larger tanks will too.

If anyone hasn't looked at Greg's tank picture yet, do so.

What's that plant in the foreground? Hair Grass or some kind of Micro Sword?

It's a common micro sword - Echinodorus tennellus,
The true hair grasses demand too much light for my meager budget.

The plant content includes:

Narrow Leaf Chain Sword (Echinodorus tennellus)
Water Wisteria (Hygrophila difformis)
Floating Hornwort (Ceratophyllum demersum).
Anubias afzelli
Anubias coffea
Red Melon Sword (Echinodorus barthii)
Amazon Sword (Echinodorus bleheri)
Cryptocoryne lutea
and other Cryptocoryne sp.
There is a bit of loosestrife and bacopa as well.

Greg G.