Posted to alt.home.repair

Default computer question

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:16:27 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message

Try to flush your browser cache and or any *.tmp files. Since you
checked resolutions, try re-installing the drivers after you remove
them. Files can be corrupted.

did not see what OS he had, but "System Restore" with XP sure fixes a lot
of problems.

His header gave it away, IE 6.x.x.x.x. - cannot be removed from his
OS. Perhaps an OS update/ web site hijacked something. Check for
viruses/adware, etc.

Oren
excused from saving Universes."