Posted to alt.home.repair
tiny dancer

Default AC...Fix or Replace?

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news:C4Hhf.10$KZ2.7@trnddc05...

"tiny dancer" wrote in message
. ..

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news:ZSChf.2423$lw6.2078@trnddc05...

"tiny dancer" wrote

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news:Ierhf.8791$Tr3.6970@trnddc08...

"CBHVAC" wrote

14 SEER and higher Affinitys, with a matching coil, gets a

lifetime
on
the
compressor....good thing about that is, with the new ACC team

covers
(NOT
winter covers...unit grilles actually..you know the colored ones?

Well,
now you can get Duke, UNC...Florida..etc...with the team logo on

it)
if
the grilles rust out, you can replace em with about anything you

want..

Duke and UNC???!!! They're for PUSSIES!!!!!

;-]

BTW, been down your way quite a bit in the past 3 weeks. My son has

been
in
the NCAA playoffs (soccer). Most of them have been in Raleigh. (The
ACC
playoffs were in Carey). They are in the "sweet 16". Play Notre Dame

(at
Clemson) this Sunday. Then the final 4 (and finals) are going to be

in
Carey. Putting some miles on the vehicle!!! 5 trips in 2 weeks!
Nothing
like
driving a 10 hour round trip for a 2 hour game. Clemson is a 17 hour
round
trip!!! Oh, well. They are only young once.

Give me 3 years. I'll be down there somewhere in the

Carolinas...........

It's Cary, and were you down here while the weather was really warm?

It's
finally gotten cold this week, but we still haven't turned the heat

on
yet
this season. I miss winter.

Ooops! I have a friend named Carey...

Yeah. During the ACC playoffs, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Then
on
Tuesday when they played NC State, it was 50 degrees, but with the 30

mph
plus wind, I about froze my butt off.

BTW, 22 degrees out this morning....

My kinda weather! We are originally from Wisconsin. One of our
daughters graduated from N.C. State, so of course we too think Duke and
UNC
are PUSSIES. ;- I'll try and order up some warm weather for your
next
trip down.

How about for tomorrow morning???

Opps, sorry. Should have gotten your *order* in sooner. I think it's
supposed to be in the teens tonight. Better wear your long-johns. ;

(Headed down to Clemson)

;-]

Goodluck! Truly, I think tonight is supposed to be the coldest night we've
had so far this season. I'd say dress warm.

best,

td