Bob Eager

Default Chasing computer wiring (Cat-5) into plaster over brick wall

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:32:18 UTC, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

Didn't think they where allowed to climb poles in the dark for
ordinary customers, Total Care or not. Maybe the street lighting is
good where you are.

He probably just wanted to get it done! It's a bus route, feeding the
railway station, in a smallish town. I know the day we moved in, we had
trouble sleeping due to streetlights and no curtains. So he was probably
OK.

--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...