Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

Default Hybrid Cars

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:15:35 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Have you ever weighed a full fuel tank -£50s worth?. Per weight modern
state-of-the-art batteries pack a hell of a lot of energy. These
batteries are not available in volume yet.

Ok then. Quote the weight and amp hours of these batteries. No?

Your usual non understanding of things technical.

And, he's stuck with the full weight of his batteries (even if they
were flat) whereas we would average a half tank / weight even if we
filled to the brim every time (and I don't).

T i m