Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich Greenberg

Default Wall mounted light switch with a motion detector

In article ,
John wrote:
I'm looking for a wall mounted light switch with a motion detector. For example
when walk to the room the lights turn on and later when I leave lights turn off.
I'm in europe and have 220-250V power.
The models here are limited and cost over 80 USD so I'm looking for more
alternatives.

Check at www.smarthome.com.

I don't know if they have 250v models and I don't know if they ship to
Europe.