Simon

Default Wiring into a doenstairs toilet.

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
But I *still* don't see how this relates to the danger of dropping an
electrical appliance in the sink. Unless you keep hold of it as it
drops in the water, and even then it doesn't seem to be a particularly
dangerous thing to do.

People should stop worrying about it. Just install an RCD and there won't

be
a problem. It's unlikely to be a problem anyway. A quick jolt followed by
"duh, that was a stupid thing to do".

Christian.

Don't know about you, but the majority of homes i used to work in still had
replaceable wire type fuses. I am still not going to test the theory, OR
trust others who have passed before me's work with my health. As was stated
earlier in this thread, there is a question whether or not to bond sinks, I
wouldn't want to risk coming across the plumber who'd made the decision not
to bond and have the chance of having mains electricity deciding to earth
through my body, you are welcome to try though christian, but it would be a
stupid thing to do and anyone that doubts that is welcome to try ;-)