Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Victorian Terraced houses

In article ,
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
I was looking at the houses opposite me and noticed just below the
guttering the brickwork is set with a fancy architecture and on my side
of the street its just a flat sandstone block in the same area below the
guttering.

They're the posh side? ;-)

In my Victorian street in London all the pairs of semis are slightly
different although occupying the same sized plots. Bay windows or not.
Ground floor only one. Different stone mouldings. Different bricks. some
flat roof rear additions, some sloping. So different builders. Many
differences on the insides, too.

--
*Even a blind pig stumbles across an acorn now and again *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.