Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Hybrid Cars

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
There's nothing wrong with the concept, we just need better batteries.

They keep on saying these have arrived.

Correct they have. I have one. They are here definately.

1293 Prius cars sold between 2000 and 2003 in the UK. The new model has
done better. But the original grant of 1000 quid was reduced to 700 and
has now stopped because Powershift has run out of money. And figures for
after this ain't available yet.

Given that the UK has just about the highest fuel cost if they really did
achieve 130 mpg day by day as you claim everyone would buy one.

--
*The average person falls asleep in seven minutes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.