Posted to alt.home.repair
victor

Default Repeated clogs in the same sewer line??????????

I have had repeated clogs in the sewer drain pipe which goes from my
house to the effluent tank about 25 feet from my house. (The effluent
from this tank goes to a larger septic tank where it is then pumped to
a drainage field)

We are very careful about what we flush down the toilet and putting
food scraps in the kitchen sink.

I have had this problem drain line electronically rootered several
times from the outside clean out plug, and it clears the line, only to
have it clog up two months later.
At times I have even tried using a plunger at the clean out plug and
that has also given a temporary fix.

What is your guess as to what the problem might be????
Thanks for your help