Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

Default AC...Fix or Replace?

"CBHVAC" wrote in message

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news:Ierhf.8791$Tr3.6970@trnddc08...

"CBHVAC" wrote

14 SEER and higher Affinitys, with a matching coil, gets a lifetime on
the compressor....good thing about that is, with the new ACC team covers
(NOT winter covers...unit grilles actually..you know the colored ones?
Well, now you can get Duke, UNC...Florida..etc...with the team logo on
it) if the grilles rust out, you can replace em with about anything you
want..

Duke and UNC???!!! They're for PUSSIES!!!!!

Well, yea..I agree...ive always been an NCSU fan...even when they suck..

Played them two days ago! Beat them 3-0 and my boy scored the third goal.
Hey! NCS beat them during the reg season. One comment: They must not give
much money to the soccer team. That field was pitiful! No lights,
pot-a-potties, crappy field. We thought it was a alternate field because of
the rain, but someone said that was their regular field! Oh, well. We didn't
want to walk around the field (through the mud) to go to the "visitor's
side" so we sat with all of the NCSU fans. Nice people! Most of the time you
still get PPS (****ed parent syndrom) when their kid is losing and you are
cheering for the opposing team. Got none of that. We got lost getting to the
field and ended up at the baseball stadium. Now THAT is nice.

You have been out Pauls way...should have given him a call and met up
with

him...found out hes not the total ass he wants you think he is..LOL

If you are out this way again, let me know..lunch is on me.

I forget exactly where you are.

I have no beef with Paul. Don't know him personally, but I know what kind of
guy he really is.

We were going to go down to Clemson tomorrow, but we are going to wait until
Saturday morning. Then, hopefully, we will be in Carey/Raleigh the 9th,
10th, and 11th.