Posted to alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

Default AC...Fix or Replace?

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news:Ierhf.8791$Tr3.6970@trnddc08...

"CBHVAC" wrote

14 SEER and higher Affinitys, with a matching coil, gets a lifetime on
the compressor....good thing about that is, with the new ACC team covers
(NOT winter covers...unit grilles actually..you know the colored ones?
Well, now you can get Duke, UNC...Florida..etc...with the team logo on
it) if the grilles rust out, you can replace em with about anything you
want..

Duke and UNC???!!! They're for PUSSIES!!!!!

Well, yea..I agree...ive always been an NCSU fan...even when they suck..

;-]

BTW, been down your way quite a bit in the past 3 weeks. My son has been
in the NCAA playoffs (soccer). Most of them have been in Raleigh. (The ACC
playoffs were in Carey). They are in the "sweet 16". Play Notre Dame (at
Clemson) this Sunday. Then the final 4 (and finals) are going to be in
Carey. Putting some miles on the vehicle!!! 5 trips in 2 weeks! Nothing
like driving a 10 hour round trip for a 2 hour game. Clemson is a 17 hour
round trip!!! Oh, well. They are only young once.

You have been out Pauls way...should have given him a call and met up with
him...found out hes not the total ass he wants you think he is..LOL

If you are out this way again, let me know..lunch is on me.

And yea...I know about the being young once thing. I have a friend thats not
only talked me into joining as a PT officier here with the local SD, but he
also coaches an elementary soccer team...(ok..its not even close to NCAA
stuff) but we sponsored them this year..and they won their divisions
championship last week. Its nice to see the kids out there and know that by
buying the uniforms, shoes, etc...that they are doing something they wont
prob ever forget..

Give me 3 years. I'll be down there somewhere in the Carolinas...........