Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Alex

Default computer question

You might has this effect if your connection speed is slow.
Some pictures have such format so when they partially loaded they have have extremely
low resolution(mosaic effect) Try to wait and see if this goes away.

SteveB wrote:
Well, I can't figure it out, so I will ask youse guys .........

When I bring up my home page, or ebay, or lots of sites, the pictures look
like mosaics. They are recognizable, but appear as small chunks, like a
mosaic.

I went to control panel - display - and went through the stuff there about
the drivers and updating. It said it had the latest driver, and that it was
functioning properly.

Well, it isn't.

Am I missing something simple, or is my video card shot?

Steve