Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

Default A funny story

"Arch" wrote in message
I once posted about the time I used my belt as a strap wrench to hold a
blank for drilling and my pants dropped down. I often wear no underwear
in summer and I turn in a garage that's open to the street!

Hi LRod, Are you trying to destroy RCW ?
Without the lengthy threads of our expert's heated arguments about the
urban myths of woodturning, the ng would dry up ....and that's no myth.

Well once again, if the individual in question is a devotee of talk-show
science, there's no hope of convincing them. Kansas is not a fluke; we
really do consider supposition on a par with science.

Depending on whether or not their position coincides with yours, you may
enjoy or deplore the bureaucrats who produced :
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/script...cfm?fr=175.300