Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default OT - Is Rush Limburg back on the happy pills?

In article , Ed Huntress says...

I'm not getting too wrought up about it. I don't think it's a trend. It's a
curiosity. As you say, the wheels will come off of it eventually. Trying to
explain the Grand Canyon with 5,000 years of supernatural hydraulics is
going to keep them busy enough. As for Intelligent Design, let them try to
explain the lamprey eel or neocons.

Or for example, that it takes longer than that for a photon to
do a random walk through the sun, and escape to the surface. Yep,
it took longer for the light you see out your own window to get to
you, than they say the universe has been in existence.

Jim

please reply to: