Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism
Harold and Susan Vordos

Default OT - Spanking...Should You or Shouldn't You?

"John Husvar" wrote in message
In article ,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

"John Husvar" wrote in message
snip---
Must have worked. After a few years all the back bills were paid, we
owned our own house,

Congrats on the success!

and my dad's cars were Cadillacs when Cadillac was
still a respected make.

Love that comment. What happened to Cadillac? I remember all too well
when they were respected.

Harold

I don't know what happened, but there's just something very, very wrong
about Cadillac and Lincoln pickup trucks and SUVs.

Every time I encounter one on the road, it somehow jars my sensibilities.

You're not going to complain about a Rolls Royce quadratrack, too, are you?

I think back to the days when Cadillac made V-12 & V-16 engines and turned
out cars that stood out from the pack, both in quality and design, and
wonder where they went wrong.

Harold