Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

Default Iron Studs

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:20:08 GMT, Rick wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:45:19 +0000, Matt
wrote:

Not quite the right size but ironmongery direct do 15mm studs. For
anything smaller than this your best bet might be to find a friendly
blacksmith. and get some knocked up.

The Ironmongery direct one has no picture - I guess I should order
just one.

The printed catalogue (free) has a tiny pic, doubt it would scan well.

I was hoping to avoid my local blacksmith. I guess I should go further
afield to find one :-)

Plenty of other work for them with the hinges etc so you might get one
interested further afield. Some friends of mine used a guy in the
Peak District for similar work on their entire barn/farmhouse
conversion about three years ago - I know he retired recently else
you would have had a good one to use. His work was exceptional.