Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

Default Iron Studs

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:20:21 GMT, Rick wrote:

I am planning my Christmas project, which will be making an oak door.

The design I want is much like a castle door, thay you would see on an
old english castle (located in wales).

Sort of on fire and accompanied by a male voice choir? ;-)

The problem I have right now, is where to get the iron studs from.
These can either be functionl or decrotive. I really want 1/4 inch
square/diamond heads. Anybody have any ideas - I have searched the
web, but not found anything much.

Not quite the right size but ironmongery direct do 15mm studs. For
anything smaller than this your best bet might be to find a friendly
blacksmith. and get some knocked up.