Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default CH Questions

"Dave Plowman (News)" through a haze of senile
flatulence wrote in message ...
In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

Must be used in fact. There are certainly
no rodents (or birds) in any of the cold tanks
that I keep an eye on for various members of
the family.

Many leave them off and filth enters.

Then they're fools,

....I posted lonely as a cloud
....That floats on high over cyberspace
....When all at once I saw this crowd,
....The host of halfwits in this place;
....Full of themselves, most are out o' the gutters,
....And a senile one who froths and stutters.

....Continuous as his caberous drivel pours
....And spurts caber tossing froth all the live-long day,
....It stretches unending out the doors
....From here unto yonder far e-bay:
....On Google ten thousand drivels saw I at a glance,
....Tossing himself in sprightly caber dance.

....The regulars dropped back as they
....were caught in halfwit repartee:
....But even a poet is stuck for what to say,
....In such sociologically-impaired company:
....For he posts and prattles with clearly no thought
....Such constant irritation to all he had brought:

....For oft, when I in my clover lie
....In vacant or in pensive mood,
....And give off a contented sigh,
....Which is the bliss of solitude;
....I note my TV screen is full of Big Brother tits,
....Which reminds me much of such drivelling halfwits.