gastec gastec is offline
Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
I need to remove my old kitchen sink and move some of the pipe work.
Will I have to drain the hole system to do this ? (I think I have a Y
Plan system) If not what do I need to do to stop the water?

I will also a some point soon need to move a rad and pipework will I
have to drain down for this?

Have not done much work on CH so easy to follow instructions would be great.

Thanks

Paul
If you have a conventional system with header tank and intend to perform short duration work moving your rad it is possible to perform the task live using BUNGS,,They cost £15 at the plumbing store and have instructions in the pack...

at a wee bit more expence you could buy a freeze kit at again do the job live.

a full drain down could result in air locks

if in doubt get a nice quote from BGAS