Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Joseph Meehan

Default The Mouse Is Winning The War

Tim Fischer wrote:
Some good advice here, except I hate glue traps. I've had them
dragged off,

Try the rat size trays, I don't think they will drag that off.

and worse, have had to watch a mouse try to free itself,
getting more and more stuck in the process.

That's how they work. I have a true animal loving daughter (now a zoo
keeper) who when a bit younger informed me I had to rescue the mouse caught
in the glue. She keep that mouse as a pet until it died of old age. BTW
rubbing alcohol will clean the glue off the mouse.

Now some of you might
enjoy that, but to me, it's painful. I don't like watching things
die, even if I want them to die. I'd rather it be instant, like a
standard trap.
Also I wouldn't recommend poison -- they'll go off and die somewhere
(where it's least convenient to find them) and stink to high heavens.

-Tim

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit