Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default OT - Is Rush Limburg back on the happy pills?

"jim rozen" wrote in message

Kansas is now the laughingstock of the world. In PA, aside
from the 'you're all going to hell' condemnation from pat
robertson, the earth is once again going around the sun.

Everybody needs a place to take a holiday from reality. Some smart
entrepreneur ought to be able to come up with a theme park idea for Kansas
that would exploit their educational system. "The State That Time Forgot,"
or something like that.

The flat-earth folks will always lose, Ed. If they try
to live according to flat-earth theory, their wheels come
off soon enough.

OK, in the long run. In the short run, maybe they'll enjoy their notoriety.

I'm not getting too wrought up about it. I don't think it's a trend. It's a
curiosity. As you say, the wheels will come off of it eventually. Trying to
explain the Grand Canyon with 5,000 years of supernatural hydraulics is
going to keep them busy enough. As for Intelligent Design, let them try to
explain the lamprey eel or neocons.

The Designer works in strange ways. For example, malaria...

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)