Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism
Stuart Grey

Default OT - Spanking...Should You or Shouldn't You?

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

I agree. Just yesterday, in K-Mart, where there's a Little Caesars Pizza
restaurant, I watched as a kid climbed over a railing time and again,
while two of his younger siblings were running around screaming, crawling
under the tables. The mother had five young ones with her, and all she
did was apologize for their behavior, never once attempting to discipline
them. At what point in life will these kids begin to understand that
there are boundaries?

Harold

When the store owner shoots one for taking money from the cash register,
somewhere around the teen years, I suspect.