Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Tim Fischer

Default The Mouse Is Winning The War

Some good advice here, except I hate glue traps. I've had them dragged off,
and worse, have had to watch a mouse try to free itself, getting more and
more stuck in the process. Now some of you might enjoy that, but to me,
it's painful. I don't like watching things die, even if I want them to die.
I'd rather it be instant, like a standard trap.

Also I wouldn't recommend poison -- they'll go off and die somewhere (where
it's least convenient to find them) and stink to high heavens.

-Tim