Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism
Deborah Kelly

Default OT - Spanking...Should You or Shouldn't You?

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Kenneth" wrote in message

One might hope that the adults who advocate hitting children
have the opportunity to be hit by someone five times their
own weight.

Now that would be a lesson...

Yep ... I agree. It's a damn shame there's not someone around that size
whack all the misbehaving adults in this culture who make the rest suffer
from their lack of discipline as children.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

As long as he's acting in my best interest, and making sure I know why I'm
being punished, I'm not afraid of that 1000 lb gorilla. You can be he
wouldn't have to tell me something twice.

ok how small of a kid are we talking about? or is it how big of a person is
doing the spanking? 5 times their weight? must be a really big guy or really
small kid....

Deborah