Lord Linford Lord Linford is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rouse
In article , Peter Crosland
writes
I sort of assumed you wanted CCTV for outdoor surveillance - I ended up
putting a good quality camera with a removable lens in a window with a
small fan to stop condensation on the window. A heck of a lot cheaper
than an outdoor camera, and a lot easier to change the lenses!

Thanks for that John. I shall have a rethink!

I found my bookmarks at last, in no particular order:

Birch electronic security. cctv camera distributors - suppliers
http://www.cctvoutlet.co.uk/index1.htm

C C T V
http://www.lighting-direct.co.uk/c_c_t_v.htm

Cameras from FirstSight Vision for Machine Vision applications
http://www.pinnaclevision.co.uk/camera.htm

Cameras
http://www.ezcctv.com/Products/Cameras.htm

cctv cameras
http://www.cc-tv.club24.co.uk/cameras.htm

CCTV FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
http://www.cc-tv.club24.co.uk/cameras.htm

CCTV Information
http://www.cctv-information.co.uk/

CCTV Security Systems, Cameras, Time Lapse Video & DVR Digital Video
http://www.cctv-uk.com/

Henrys cctv centre for all types of cctv equipment
http://www.henrys.co.uk/cctv.htm

http://www.dennard-cctv.com/frames.htm

Mas main Index
http://www.mas-uk.co.uk/

MASS are distributors of cctv cameras, cctv lenses, covert cameras,
http://www.masscctv.co.uk/index.html

RF concepts Price List
http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/price_list.htm

SONY AVC667 DETAILS