Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default The Mouse Is Winning The War

I've had luck putting p-butter on the bait lever, inside the little
space where the bait lever rolls around, and also on the arm that holds
the swatting-arm down.

Eventually the little cuss stands on the bait pan.

Recently I caught one with a baitless victor trap- it has a large pedal
on it, and you shove it against a wall where they run. They step on the
pedal, and snappo.

I don't catch-and-release, but I always have good luck with the little
gray trap that just tilts and allows the door to shut. If they go in,
they're getting caught.

Dave