Toby

Default WTB B&Q "IT" furniture units

Dave Herdman wrote:
Hi

silly me started to fill a corner with B&Q maple "IT" furniture units
(not kitchen) then went away for 9 months. Turns out they have now
discontinued it and I haven't finished the job yet

I am after a minimum of 1 x lowline 3 draw 1000mm unit plus 1 x 500mm
tall unit all in maple finish. I quite happy to pay a premium if
anyone has some they don't want (otherwise I will have to ditch what I
have allready got and start again)

Any able to help. (B&Q are no use although I am pretty sure they must
have some lying around somewhere, my local store wouldn't even let me
buy the old display units that were still up in the store !)

dgh

I am reliably informed that the last of the stock has been pooled at B&Q
Hull Road, York. There may be other pools but there's a fair ammount and
it's discounted.
The staff in that department are fairly typical (read useless), so I'll have
a look for you.
Send me contact details to tobygoodhead(at)ntlworld.com

Toby.