Dave Herdman

Default WTB B&Q "IT" furniture units

Hi

silly me started to fill a corner with B&Q maple "IT" furniture units
(not kitchen) then went away for 9 months. Turns out they have now
discontinued it and I haven't finished the job yet

I am after a minimum of 1 x lowline 3 draw 1000mm unit plus 1 x 500mm
tall unit all in maple finish. I quite happy to pay a premium if
anyone has some they don't want (otherwise I will have to ditch what I
have allready got and start again)

Any able to help. (B&Q are no use although I am pretty sure they must
have some lying around somewhere, my local store wouldn't even let me
buy the old display units that were still up in the store !)

dgh
Toby

Dave Herdman wrote:
Hi

silly me started to fill a corner with B&Q maple "IT" furniture units
(not kitchen) then went away for 9 months. Turns out they have now
discontinued it and I haven't finished the job yet

I am after a minimum of 1 x lowline 3 draw 1000mm unit plus 1 x 500mm
tall unit all in maple finish. I quite happy to pay a premium if
anyone has some they don't want (otherwise I will have to ditch what I
have allready got and start again)

Any able to help. (B&Q are no use although I am pretty sure they must
have some lying around somewhere, my local store wouldn't even let me
buy the old display units that were still up in the store !)

dgh

I am reliably informed that the last of the stock has been pooled at B&Q
Hull Road, York. There may be other pools but there's a fair ammount and
it's discounted.
The staff in that department are fairly typical (read useless), so I'll have
a look for you.
Send me contact details to tobygoodhead(at)ntlworld.com

Toby.

Petrol in Diesel Engine MartinC UK diy 120 September 5th 05 10:41 PM
removing gaffer tape from DG units Steve UK diy 4 August 24th 03 01:08 PM
MFI Units Andrew McKay UK diy 0 August 17th 03 09:51 AM
Manufacturer for Reid Furniture? I.Wilson UK diy 0 July 16th 03 07:14 PM